Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy "Belated" Birthday

So I know this post is a little late Dustin but yesterday was such a busy day that I just never found the time to get to it. But I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday! I love you so much. You are such a wonderful father and husband and I feel very lucky to have you in my life. When we first met, you always made me laugh and you still do! Thanks for the baba ganooj and the roasted lamb coco, I had tons of fun as well! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of you over the last couple of years in no particular order.









































And there are so many more! Happy Birthday....you are officially IN your thirties! Congrats!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Looking at these pictures like that makes me wonder where the girls get their energy and creative instincts ;)

Happy Birthday! Love all the cross dresing pictures! Pretty pretty princess is a fave here too!

Alli said...

i love those pictures! it cracks me up to think that dustin is constantly surrounded by girls. i love it. Happy birthday!!!!

Kate said...

Happy belated birthday to Dustin! We are getting old. What a great collection of pictures. Such a fun dad.
But seriously, what's with the picture of him & Jason M.? Those two are a strange pair. Well, actually the picture with Jason C. is a pretty special too. :)

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Dustin! I got such a kick out of looking at those pictures. Hands down my favorite is Dustin playing Pretty Pretty Princess - it takes a real man to dress up like that and let his wife take a picture of it!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I kept scrolling down and saying to myself ...no thats the best picture! Then I got to the end and couldn't decide which one I liked the best. Happy Birthday Dustin. You make us ALL laugh!