Friday, August 29, 2008

I was busy last night.....and so were the snails.

Look what I made! I love them! I have been looking for some hair clips for the girls for school and I just haven't wanted to spend the money on clips that I don't think are that cute. And if they are that cute they are more money than I want to spend. So I thought I would go to Michael's and see if I could just make some. They may not be as cute as the cutest ones in the store but they were a heck of a lot cheaper and kinda fun to make. Next I will go with blues and greens and purples. I don't know how to do bows yet (even though I know there are some of you out there that are experts at this) but I wasn't sure if Maddy and even Josey really wanted to way big bows in their hair. I may try those though!



I need to clean up some of the glue.
AND......
Look what we woke up to this morning! Do we have rabbits or snails?!
What do you think, should I dispose of this one? Or let them hatch? That is quite a lot of baby snails in our small tank!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite one is the sparkly apple one. And ewwww, the snails!! I hate snails! You have weird girls. ;)

Alli said...

those are sooo cute! the eggs i mean... the bows are alright. haha. jk jk. i love the clips! you are such a domestic goddess. i need to take lessons.
about the snails... i know what i do with MY birds is that we don't over indulge them, you might want to take some of my advice... your snails seem like you let them do whatever they want.

Rachel said...

Those clips are adorable! I missed you at the swim party last night though.

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

cute clips! and the snails are...nice!!!!

Jaime said...

Love the clips. They turned out so cute. I think I might have to copy a few!