Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jessica through the ages....and genders

My friend had this website on her facebook and it was cracking me up so I thought I would see what I would have looked like in the yearbooks of past. The website is yearbookyourself.com These were some of my favorites and the years that they supposedly would have been: Jessica Reber Senior 1950 (aka Josephine Jones?)

Jessica Reber Senior 1954


Jessica Reber Senior 1958

Jessica Reber Senior 1962

Jessica Reber Senior 1970


Jessica Reber Senior 1976

Jessica Reber Senior 1982



Jessica Reber Senior 1984

Jessica Reber Senior 1990



Jessica Reber Senior 1994 ( I think this might actually be a picture of me.....but it was more like 1991.)


This is what I would have looked like as a guy ( I seriously can't stop laughing when I look at these, cause a couple of them REALLY look like men.....but like me!) I warn you (especially my husband) that you may not ever look at me the same after seeing these photos. AND I am going to copy one off and carry it aound with me so when anyone ever tells me that I should cut my hair really short I can whip out the picture and change their minds.

Jesse Reber Senior 1950


Jesse Reber Senior 1954


Jesse Reber Senior 1962



Jesse Reber Senior 1988 (aka Ryan Hatch)


I TOTALLY would have dated myself if I was a guy! jk




Now you all know whats coming next......

Dustin Moyes Senior 1950




Dustin Moyes Senior 1962


Dustin Moyes Senior 1964

Dustin Moyes Senior 1974 (totally my favorite one of him.)



Dustin Moyes senior 1978 (brady bunch anyone?)





Dustin Moyes Senior 1980


Dustin Moyes Senior 1982



Dustin Moyes Senior 1988




Dustin Moyes Senior 1994 (this actually looks like a photograph of him doesn't it?)


Dustin Moyes Senior 1996


And then I couldn't leave Dustin out of all the fun. So here is Dustin as a woman. Dustin is a hard one to make look like a woman, because......he just doesn't. Unless he is wearing pearls and a dress he just looks like a man with long styled hair. But these were pretty funny anyway.


Destiny Moyes Senior 1960


Destiny Moyes Senior 1974




Destiny Moyes Senior 1978



Destiny Moyes Senior 1986



Cutest Couple 1994 is.......


Jesse Reber and Destiny Moyes


And last but not least.....scroll down....


for....
...
...


...

...



FAT DUSTIN!

Even if you gained 200 hundred pounds, grew hair, and then got a REALLY bad haircut look how cute you would still be!

10 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

Oh my gosh I could not stop laughing looking at those! Tell Dustin that the one of him in 1962 looks like that guy from that show flight of the concords. And the one you like of him with the long hair really does look good-if he had enough hair he should grow it out!:) I totally want to do that with jason's pictures. He looks SO real in all those pictures of him, and I'm glad you were born when you were because that 80's hairstyle would just not have been O.K. Ha ha!

Darrell and Alissa said...

What a great thing! I was dying looking at both of your pictures!! Dustin as a woman is hillarious- the shadow on his upper lip is great!

Alli said...

this is the funniest thing ever. I am at work looking at these, and cracking up so hard out loud. i love the ones of you .... oh my gosh, sooooo funny. i definatly have my favorites!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

How funny! I laughed the whole time!

Wendy said...

That last one is the best. So funny!

kennoncrew said...

i am seriously crying over this (while i ditch church 'cause scotty is sick--this is very uplifting!) hilarious! you were much cuter in high school--i checked your senior picture. dustin is one hot mamma!meeeooow!

Heidi said...

That was hilarious!!! I love your picture from 1984 and Dustin's picture from 1980, he could be one of the Osmond brothers!!!

Heidi said...

That was hilarious!!! I love your picture from 1984 and Dustin's picture from 1980, he could be one of the Osmond brothers!!!

J said...

Wow, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, thank you so much. My favorite is male Dustin 1974. I'm for sure going to this website and yearbooking us. I'm still laughing, thanks again.
-Jason

Jeff & Susan Reber said...

I see a strong resemblance to Val Kilmer in Destiny's pics....