Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The LAST wedding.

Doesn't that sound like a Nicholas Sparks novel?

This was the last wedding on out side! My littlest baby sister is married and on her honeymoon! I hope you are having gun in Mexico! Even though you are probably not checking my blog while you are there. Here is the happy couple right before they were married Bryan Bradley and Samantha Reber.And here they are outside the temple as Mr and Mrs Bradley.Meanwhile.......the kids were busy perusing the Oakland temple grounds.My mom and all my sisters including my sister-in-law all accompanied Sam into the bridal dressing room after the sealing. I don't think they workers were too pleased about all of us in there but we just couldn't pass up the opportunity to primp Sam. And she looked gorgeous! Alli did the hair and Beck did the make-up and I........clasped her necklace and tried to help bustle the train? And you have got to love Sam's shoes! Then we headed back to the luncheon where this took place. Very weird. Those Bradley traditions...jk. And then it was time for the party! My girls were so excited to get all dressed up. I am sure it was a different story for those with boys but Lilly was crying all day to wear her princess dress! Thinking back I am not sure if I really got a very good picture of my girls. I know we took one professional picture but who knows how that will turn out!

Here are the bridesmaids. My sisters and Bryans sisters.

And then one of just the sisters. Aren't we beautiful?

Sam had the most beautiful bouquet! Maddy was so excited to catch the bouquet all day. She kept telling me over and over again how much she wanted to catch the bouquet. Well it finally came time and she came running over to me asking me to help her catch the bouquet. I told her I couldn't because it was only for single girls. So she went over to the group and I thought for sure that there was no way she was going to catch the bouquet with all the adult single girls around her. Well low and behold SHE CAUGHT THE BOUQUET! It was actually quite scandalous because Claudia went to catch it and it bounced out of her hands right into Maddy's lap. Claudia was very upset and thought that the bouquet was rightfully hers but there was NO WAY Maddy was given that bouquet up. Claudia did finally get another bouquet to keep and I think she was appeased.
These are the beautiful bouquets that Sharon Bangerter did for all the tables. They were gorgeous!
Here are I think all of the little one's in attendance.
Josey and Julia, the little peas in a pod.


And again the happy couple. I have to say that they both looked so happy! Love you guys!

6 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

I LOVE weddings!! It looked so beautiful, and all the bridesmaids did too, I love the color of those dressed. Sam looks so hot, and with her blonde hair she looks alot like Ali to me. Special times!!

JasonDebbie said...

i meant to say the color of those dresses, not of those dressed.:)

Liz said...

So many cute pictures. I have to say that I laughed so hard at that video of Josey. I have to keep coming back and watching it.

Heidi said...

Those flower arrangements are gorgeous!! Hot pink is really popular these days for weddings it seems. Every wedding I've seen this summer has had that color. You and your sisters look great together and I think that cake is so cool!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

Her wedding is beautiful- great colors! I love Josey's video- I have now watched it twice and Carly keeps begging to watch the girl like Hannah Montana!

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous wedding! I love the cake, and the flowers. She is a beautiful bride!