Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Priceless

My brother-in-law posted the video I was waiting for from Sam's wedding. Before you watch it though you must know that I was in NO WAY prompting her to go around singing throughout the entire wedding. I kept telling her that she needed to stop singing at the wedding but my sisters kept telling her to keep singing behind my back. So I would be in various parts of the yard and all of a sudden look over at Joselyn who was performing for various people. She would sing to anyone that would listen and then they gave her the microphone and it was all over! After the wedding I asked her if she liked singing in front of people. She told me yes. Then I asked her why she liked singing in front of people and she said (and I quote), "Even thought I don't get paid yet. I just really really love to sing so I just really like to sing anyway".



While I am still waiting for every one's pictures from the wedding and a priceless video that I am hoping my sister posts on her blog, I took these snapshots today because Lilly was just too cute! This is Lilly's clothing of choice. Everyday she wants a princess dress preferable but will be okay with a skirt. And she wants a hat and shoes. She usually wants the boots but will wear any shoes that I can find for her. And she has a headband aka crown on under the hat. If she can find some gloves she will wear those as well. It was just so cute I thought I needed to document her two year old wardrobe. How adorable are these pictures of her though.



And my dad accused me of curling her hair and that maybe it wasn't natural. It's all natural people!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness. That is too funny. Even though she isn't getting paid yet... she's really into being a rock star. I was laughing so hard. TOO cute!!!

JasonDebbie said...

She reminds me of myself at that age, with the curly hair. Hers are more ringlets than mine is now--right now my hair is just super super wavy/curly and I HATE it! Lily's looks like it will be pretty.:)

Darrell and Alissa said...

I LOVE LOVE Josey's video! She really is a rockstar! I love all her dance moves, facial expressions, and of course the singing- and her words for the ones she doesn't know- that is classic!! YOu'll have to keep that becasue she's pretty serious when she says she is a Rockstar!! :Love it!!

Wendy said...

That video will be worth millions when she goes platinum with her first album!
What a babe. And her voice is so adorable. Loved it!