Friday, November 21, 2008

I don't think that was supposed to be funny

So I was one of those totally weird crazy moms (that doesn't even have a teenage daughter) that went to see Twilight at Midnight last night with all the teeny boppers sitting all around us thinking why are those old ladies here. Luckily I wasn't alone and there was lots of us so that was fun, but I am sorry if I ruin this for anyone, but the movie was SO disappointing! Of course I was expecting some disappointment, because "the movie is never as good as the book", but this was REALLY disappointing. The acting stunk, the script stunk, the hair and makeup stunk, and it just felt like overall they didn't spend enough time making it. There were weird unconjoined scenes...... and it was just...... bad! Definitely not worth staying up until 2AM like the book was.

Anyway I thought I would just post my thoughts about that and move on. I don't think there are any Twilight fans that will not go see the movie just because I thought it was bad. If someone told me it was the worst movie in the world I still would have gone to see it. But I want to know what everyone else thinks when they go see it. Did you all think it was hokey too?

8 comments:

Ryan said...

NOOO!! I'm SO bummed!! I am starting the second book and CAN'T PUT IT DOWN! Dang..I was hoping for an AWESOME movie..darn darn darn

Kate said...

My friends and I went at midnight too. It was horrible. I did like the Bella actress... but it was so cheesy and just bad. So yes, I totally agree with you!
Oh well. We had fun being silly and staying up so late.

JasonDebbie said...

NO! I loved it! I thought it was good I don't know what you guys are smoking!

Alli said...

luckily i went to see it with absolutely the worst expectations.... so by the end i liked it because i was pleasantly suprised it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be! i just think they had NO idea it was going to be so huge! so hopefully they will get a clue on the next ones!!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I guess I'll wait till it comes to the dollar theater!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

I have yet to see it, but I everyone I've talked to said it was just okay!

Heidi said...

I won't be seeing Twilight since I never got into the whole book craze - maybe it will be something I rent from Blockbuster.

Alli said...

you have to check out my blog just for you. by the way, the more i talk about the movie, the more i like it. i know i'm cheesy. i went and saw it again... i thought it was better the second time without the crazy laughs and stuff