Monday, November 17, 2008

Last one.....probably

So I have started to refer to my coupon obsession as my new baby because that seems to be all I blog about, talk about, and in some ways think abaout. So this is my last annoying post about my good grocery deals because I am sure it is getting really annoying to everyone else. But I just come home from the store on such a coupon high that I get so excited to share about it! So after this you can be sure that I will get back to only blogging about my kids....because that definitly doesn't get annoying! ;)

So here goes. I got all this...... (couldn't fit it all in the same picture)

And I forgot a bag.

Almost $185 worth of food for $34! WOOHOO!!!

3 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

Hey I think we get similar deals at our stores, I notice we get some of the same stuff. Albertson's where you are was having a way better special than frys here though. And don't worry, I like hearing about coupons because I understand the high you get:)

Wendy said...

Wow. good one. Was that an Albertsons deal?
I think you should keep posting these! They are my inspiration.

Alli said...

simply amazing.