Tuesday, December 16, 2008

'Nuff Said...

What kind of a day did I have today?

Second straight snow day in a row the girls are home from school which meant that I had to do my grocery shopping with all three.....and school is cancelled again tomorrow. It was a little too cold to play outside much so everyone was in the house all day.....which means disaster. And to top it all off I got peed on.......by my potty training two year old......in Albertsons......and had to ask for clean up in aisle 5.......Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

I wouls say that was a sucky day!! At least it can't get worse right?! I'm so glad we haven't had snow days yet- my patience is zero right now and I don't know how well I'd handle all the kids home and stuck in the house! Good luck today!

JasonDebbie said...

Oh man, thats funny and sad at the same time. I've been pooed on while out and about so I understand completely. I didn't know it snowed so much in portland. Its raining and we are jumping with joy for the change. At least I am.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

jes...shopping with kids SUCKS! The last 5 times I have been to the grocery store I am literally wrestling a SCREAMING 24 1b tired little boy under one arm and trying to swipe my credit card with the other. Then without fail they always ask me...How are you! I always want to SCREAM..."PERFECT DAMNIT! Just PERFECT!" ....would you like to buy a child? But instead I try to smile and say..."Fine!" Life's a Joy! At least when I'm dead it will be QUIET! Love you! Keep on keepin' on!

SMDStudio said...

Jessica, I so would have watched your kids so you didn't have to attempt that. Call me next time - please! My kids get bored silly and extra friends always brighten things up.