Wednesday, January 07, 2009

grocery shopping conquests

Well after prodding by my mother and husband I decided to post about my grocery shopping this week. They probably suggested it because they were tired of hearing about how excited I was.

So here it is! Last week I went to Safeway and spent 25 dollars out of pocket, and saved 150$!!!! I was so excited I almost skipped out of the store!
But here is yesterday's latest conquest.

Albertson's has a great deal going on as I know some of you know about. But I went this afternoon and spent 11$ and some change. But I got 15$ back......in cash! SO I really made 4 bucks in hard cash off of that transaction! CRAZY!!! I only got the cash back because the machine wasn't working that was supposed to print out the 15$ coupon for your next purchase. I would have been happy with that but I'll take the cash. I am always more pleased to actually just get the cash back to spend anywhere! I plan on going back multiple times this week. I love the new Albertson's double coupons, they are great.......and in the words of a friend.....I am a coupon nerd.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you've probably blogged about this before but WHERE do you get your coupons? I will have to read your previous blogs again.

Castiel Moyes said...

Hey Marisa!

I get most of my coupons from the Sunday paper. I usually buy multiples of that so I can have extra coupons when needed. And I print a lot of coupons off of different sites. If you want more info, let me know and I will email you about it. It is AWESOME! And by the way your post about the New Year's Baby made me think maybe you were announcing your own New Year's Baby! But alas I was disappointed.

Amanda said...

yeah!! I spent like an hour planning last night all the AWESOME deals I'm going to get at Albertsons..i'll have to post them later!

Steve said...

I just got back form Albertsons, saved 250. Happy day.
Liz not Steve

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Yep...already been four times!!! I have at least 4 more times to go!! LOOOOOVE it! So addicting!