Wednesday, January 07, 2009

update

A bunch of people have asked me about this new job (and yes that means more than those who commented) so I thought I would just post how I found out about them and the companies I signed up with so you all can check it out for yourselves if you want.

I will say this isn't particularly a job that you EARN money doing. It is really more for just getting things for free. To me that is almost like getting paid especially if it was something I was going to do anyway, like get an oil change.

Anyway here is the site that got me interested in it moneysavingsmethods.com And I linked it to the part of the site that talks about the mystery shopping. You can get the links to mystery shopping companies off of this site but here are the links to the ones that I signed up for intelli-shop.com and athpower.com and servicelseuth.com. There you go if anyone wants to check them out. I will let you know if and when I get paid for the oil change next week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The companies you signed up with are all good, reputable mystery shopping companies.

You can find additional companies listed at http://www.MysteryShoppersManual.com/mystery-shopping-companies. None of them will charge you to apply and all are legitimate.

Applying to more companies will help you to get more assignments.

Good luck, and have fun!

Cathy Stucker
Author of "The Mystery Shopper's Manual"