Monday, January 05, 2009

I have a new job.....I'm a spy!

Okay maybe I am not a real spy....unfortunately. BUT I do have another job! And I am quite excited about this one and thought others out there might want information about it as well. I am a mystery shopper.

Now, I have actually been a mystery shopper previously. It was a long long time ago and it didn't work out so well. I had to go through a long process of applying and interviewing and then had to complete a certain amount of jobs a month and I had two small children that were making it very hard for me to remain inconspicuous. I seriously think one store was about to call the cops on me because I totally looked like a shop lifter while I was trying to "spy" on the employees. BUT this time I love the way it is set up. It is a very simple process to sign up and then you just apply for whatever job and whatever amount of jobs you want!


So next week I have my first assignment. I get to go get my oil changed in my van (which I need anyway) for free. They have lots of restaurants in my area that need to be reviewed so after I do this first job and make sure I get paid and what not then I am going to hit the restaurants and take my husband on dates for free! There is one in Lake Oswego for Stanfords (a restaurant I really like) that gives you a reimbursement value of 100 bucks! That's a good dinner!


Anyway just thought I would post about it in case anyone else is interested in looking into it. Just let me know and I will email you about it.

2 comments:

Alli said...

i want to do it seriously! email me all about it

Sarah said...

Let us know all about it! My email is on Facebook so let me know! Thanks!