Tuesday, January 20, 2009

love it love it love it

I wanted to apologize to all those blog authors out there that I love to read. I haven't been commenting on any posts lately and while maybe some of you don't really care, I wanted to let everyone know that I am still LOVING reading every ones blogs! I have found a tool that has helped me keep up on every one's blogs but it is preventing me from commenting on peoples blogs. I have finally started using googlereader. I know that a lot of you already use this and I am SO way behind the times. But still I love it. If anyone that is a blog watcher out there doesn't use googlereader......start! It's GREAT!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I know... I rarely comment any more. There are WAY too many blogs that I read. In any case, I just want YOU to know that I love reading your blog. You are so funny and your family is so cute. And your coupon cutting and money saving is just inspiring!

Liz said...

I am completely offended.