Monday, February 16, 2009

Bored or Creative?

So this is how my girls entertained themselves the other day. It really cracked me up. First they decided that they were going to help the environment and head outside to clean things up. They were out there for longer than I expected and when I went out to find them this is what I found...


Do you see how EVERYTHING is strewn all the way down the street? And I couldn't figure out why the washcloth was on the tree until later when they told me they were saving electricity by drying it out on the tree. We so live in Oregon.

I found them in the backyard trying to save our trees that deflated in the ice storm. But since they aren't ours we really haven't done anything with them.
And then this is how they spent another big part pf the day. They set up scene after scene in our doll house and then took pictures of them. I wasn't aware that they took pictures of all these until I was going through my camera and all these weird pictures came up. These were some of my particular favorites that made me laugh. I





At least they weren't watching tv right?

3 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I love the mom and the dad with locked arms outside the door! That means that they think you and Dustin love eachother so props to you...whats with the kid on the roof and the parents sitting by the door? Bad day? So funny!

Alli said...

those are so funny! i like the one with the guy looking into the washing machine? is it a washing machine? i hope so. anyways, those are so cute.

Heidi said...

those pictures crack me up!! What's up with the mom hanging over the edge though? When kids get a hold of the camera, watch out!