Thursday, February 26, 2009

Maddy's television debut

So, guess where I was at 4:30 this morning......in my bed perhaps.....sound asleep? NO! I was getting into my car bundled up because.....it was SNOWING......and getting Maddy to the theatre. One of the local news channels wanted to do a little blurb about Peter Pan and so all the kids had to be there at 4:30 to start live filming at 5:00a.m. We were there until about 7:00 and they filmed about 6 different spots. I took some pictures but I can't find my camera so I will try and post them later.

Here is where you can view a couple of the spots. You can TOTALLY see Maddy in the first one but not quite as much in the other two. She did some fun flying in one of the blurbs that they didn't put on here but oh well! She was excited to see herself on TV!

http://www.kgw.com/video/carney-index.html?nvid=336306&shu=1

I personally am really excited to see the whole thing come together tomorrow night!

4 comments:

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

I wish we could be there to see it! Tell Maddy GOOD LUCK and we are proud of her! And what a great television appearance!

Ducheznee said...

I SAW I SAW!!!! I had just finished working out at the gym and while getting dressed I saw it. Madison did this same thing in January w/ Drew Carney. I am taking the girls on Saturday! Go Maddy!
Sara

THE REBER FAMILY said...

That was soooo cool! How fun to be on TV! Jes...you are a dedicated mom to get up at 4:30. But what an awesome experience!! Wish we could be there to see it! Give her a big good luck hug for us!!

Wendy said...

Wish we could be there to see it! Tell Maddy we are thinking of her and Good luck!