Thursday, June 04, 2009

last will and testament........


So I know that Dustin is the attorney and technically we should already have this done......but we don't. Isn't that always the way? It seems that it is always the house builder who hasn't finished their own house or it is the marriage therapist that is divorced! BUT I am headed in for surgery tomorrow and I am......to put it lightly........FREAKED! This is the first time I have ever had to undergo surgery and I am not looking forward to it! I know that it is necessary and I am excited for the outcome down the road but not for the next few days!

ANYWAY here is what I want everyone to know.......I have nothing to give away. HA! I am leaving my children to my husband......and I will give him permission to remarry should he find someone uglier than I was (that shouldn't be too difficult). And I am leaving all my coupons to my sister Becky......hopefully that will spur you on and force you to continue couponing in my name. Yep I think that sums it up. My two most prized possessions.....my kids.....and my coupons. Everything else can be divided up between my three beautiful daughters.

I will post after I am back and feeling up to sitting at the computer and talking about it. I am sure everything will be just fine and this really isn't that big of a deal. I love you all!! Keep my memory alive!!

4 comments:

SMDStudio said...

You are hilarious! I totally know how you feel. I always prepare for death when I give birth and when I board an airplane. Good luck!

SMDStudio said...

Oh, and whenever we go on vacation without the kids. (Do I sound paranoid?) ;>

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I'm glad you reminded us about your surgery. I will keep you in my prayers. Its gonna be worth it.

Steve said...

Good Luck tomorrow. I am sure that you are going to be fine.
Liz