Friday, August 21, 2009

The third leg of our trip.....Provo/Salt Lake

After spending some time in St. George we headed north to see my sister Sam and her husband Bryan, and my brother Jeff and his wife Missy and our cousins Caitlyn and Jeffy. Unfortunately I didn't think to get my camera out once.....not even once to take any pictures with my family. I don't know why?! I am sure my mom is dissappointed (mention #14)So sorry about that but we had so much fun staying in Sam and Bryan's little apartment. Thanks for playing with my kids Bryan especially the zip line, they won't forget that soon! And thanks for going to dinner with us Jeff and Missy even though it was late and you were exhausted and just moved, but we loved seeing you!



Then we headed up to our old friends the Jones in Salt Lake. We had so much fun seeing them. It is funny how kids can just pick up right where they left off even though they haven't seen each other for over 2 years. It's funny how you can have friends as adults that you can do that with as well! Thanks for everything Jess and Brian! Especially the yummy homecooked food! They were so hospitable to us and Jessica is due next week! I am waiting to hear!!







All the kids eating lunch.Maddy and Abby.




Josey and Claire






And Lilly and Sam, who seriously could be brother and sister they oddly look alike.



Jess and I took the kids to their family fun center where the kids roller skated for hours! It was great because you can roller skate or ride a scooter or a bike! So for our little ones that maybe aren't the greatest skaters, they entertained themselves on the scooters. It was great!
On our way out the door.












Sam was actually a little irritated that he had to sit next to Lilly. He had a big crush on Josey and followed her everywhere, told me he thought she was pretty, and even tried to kiss her!






The four girlies, I wish we lived closer!



No comments: