Thursday, October 29, 2009

is it any surprise we are having another girl???

Just Kidding Dustin! But this picture and video really crack me up. My girls have the silliest daddy and I love it! I myself am not generally a silly person so I conpletely appreciate Dustin's talent for silly. Dustin is the teasing,tickling, wrestling and dancing with the girls kind of dad and they are so lucky!

Look at the joy on that face......and I don't mean Lilly obviously. Lilly was actually a little terrified a that moment. And in the arms of that man who wouldn't be? And if you want to see it in action just watch the video. It is priceless. And like I have always said a man who can move his hips like that should have been a dancer. I think you missed your calling Dustin.


6 comments:

SMDStudio said...

What a funny guy. Your girls are so lucky. And, after watching that, I think I would seriously fear for a little boy in your house. ;> (Just kidding, Dustin.) ;>

Amanda said...

Do you think he would do a guest choregraphy??? :)

THE REBER FAMILY said...

He is so funny. Jeff has a gift for Silly too. Last sunday he crawled around on all fours and pretended to be Jeffy's "pet tiger". Its great for the kids....and it makes me not take life so seriously.

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

So funny!

Alli said...

hahaha. I liked that first comment... Is that lilly saying that he needs to stop? cause that is hilarious.

AMIT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.