Wednesday, January 27, 2010

let the nesting begin

OK so I think that the "nesting" thing has finally begun to hit. I was awake this morning at 5:00 with my head racing about all the things that NEED to get done NOW. I had to find a pencil and paper to write them down to get them all out of my head. It included such things as fix the doorknob to the office and take back a lamp to IKEA. Seriously these are things that at 5 in the morning really felt like they needed to get done. And if I was in any shape to have run out at 5 in the morning to start on these projects I would have. Unfortunately the thought of walking around IKEA to exchange the lamp and shelves we have is more than I can bare so I think that Dustin is going to have to take care of this one. Now I really need the cleaning bug to hit so that I will clean my kitchen.....but now I am really tired from being up so early this morning.





And on a side note.....is there ANYTHING more frustrating then getting all ready to run an errand that you have planned to do and getting in your car to find that the keys are missing?! SERIOUSLY!? I NEVER take the keys our of my car because I park it in the garage and frankly if I take them out then I usually lose them. So probably one of my lovely children took the keys out......for some unknown reason......and now I can't find them anywhere......and someone is going to die!!!! The sad thing is that Dustin is really good about having a spare key for all of our cars. With this new van we went to go get a spare key made and realized that the kind of key that the van needs requires a microchip key that you have to order from the dealer and they are expensive so we haven't done it yet. Meaning I have NO KEYS!!! AAAARRRRGGGGG!!!!


UPDATE: We found the keys. A neighbor had them seriously is one of the most ironic stories EVER! But I am glad that I have a car!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hi Jessica,, we are all very excited For You To have This baby,, I Hope That You will make sure we Know when!! I Just wanted To write and tell Little maddy how Proud I am Of Her For sewing That very Cute Blanket,, My Calling Is activity Leader,, and I have 17 Girls,, I have Been Trying To teach Them To Do alittle sewing and I Know The Girls That I have Couldn't have Done That!!Great Job Maddy

Darrell and Alissa said...

Ha ha!! I can't tell you how many times I lose my keys- STILL!