Monday, January 18, 2010

What a difference a day makes...

So as you could probably tell from my last post I was feeling a little overwhelmed! And now after a few days and some really good friends and family and a little retail therapy I am feeling SO much better! So let me start off by saying thank mom for the cleaning ladies. I didn't know what a difference it would make in my morale but I feel SO much better! I don't know how to thank you enough!

And thank you to some good friends who were willing to ACTUALLY come over and mop my floor (I really was just kidding about that) and helped to organize the babies room and just make me feel like I am one step closer to being ready for this baby.

And last but not least I decided to just go and get a few things for the baby. Because really even though this is my 4th daughter and I really have clothes coming out my ears, sometimes you just need a couple of new things to make you feel a little more excited. So I stopped in at Target and shopped the clearance sections and found this cute bedding for a total of 30 dollars! I was so excited. I wanted to do something brown and pink and the bumper pad, 2 sheets, and the crib skirt was all on clearance. So now she has a bed and a few new little onsies and sleepers and I am feeling so much better about things.



So then I started to pull out all the clothes and organize them and get them all washed and put away. SO MANY CLOTHES! But they are all washed and put away. I just need to hang up the cute little dresses and then I think for the most part I will be set. And on a side note I went to the store today and tried to stock up on even more diapers. I got 4 jumbo packs of diapers and 4 packs of wipes for 20 bucks! I was rather thrilled!

Now just a month almost to the day to go! WOO HOO!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I just can't get over the "cute" rat... it just creeps me out. But your bedding looks adorable! I love it, and look at all those clothes! holy cow. I can't believe it is only a month away. I want to see pictures of your immaculate house!

Megan said...

That bedding is SO CUTE!!! I'm on pins and needles wondering if our new arrival will be a boy or a girl--will I need to redecorate?!? One more month and I'll know!

Ahhh...retail therapy. It cures so many ills, doesn't it?! ;)