Sunday, March 21, 2010

More of baby Ivy

Again these are in really random order because my new computer won't let me move them around and it is really annoying me! But here are some more pictures of our little cutie.

Hanging out with Maddy. And I ACTUALLY caught a real smile on camera! Can you believe it? It is so hard to do that with little babies!
This next picture is my new favorite picture. This is in between a smile and a huge yawn and it is ADORABLE! She looks like the most jolly baby ever.


Here she was thinking about giving me a smile. Can you see it in her eyes?


Does she not look so incredibly disgusted with me in this picture? It makes me laugh.

I swear I wasn't strangling her here. Even though we were having one of "those" nights.


Everyone keeps commenting on how nice and tan she looks. I don't know if she still has some residual jaundice going on or if she is just going to be darker than my others? She never had major jaundice and yet has looked fairly tan, it is very odd to me considering my translucence!
Her first experience in her crib. She just looks so little in there!

4 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

My babies always look tan too. It only lasts a few months and then they turn the pasty white that stays. I alway hope the same thing. Maybe this time. She is so dang cute. I can't believe she smiles like that!

Alli said...

that picture is hilarious. the yawn/smile. Love it! also, there was one picture that she looks exactly like lilly to me. anyways, she is so adorable

Amanda said...

sooooo sweet! She is already growing up!! I can't wait to see her!

Megan said...

I love that picture in the crib!!! She looks so little in there--I just want to swoop her up and give her a kiss. I remember Camryn's first few jaunts in the crib--she would sleep with her hands tucked behind her head and one eye open, like a tiny baby pirate. So precious! I can't wait to see those tiny sleeper sacks she wore as a newborn on another little girl--I miss that tiny little bundle! (Now she's a tantrum-throwing toddler--heaven help us.)