Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Campout

Well maybe we were still a day shy of official Spring but I don't think anyone cared. Dustin brought home this tent the other day that was on sale somewhere and told the girls they were going camping! We have never been camping together. I took Maddy and Josey once years ago with my dad but we have never been camping as a family. And we actually don't even own a tent. So the girls were SO excited about this. They were even excited when daddy explained that they were just going to camp-out in the backyard. They thought that was pretty awesome because as Maddy said, "If we need to go to the bathroom or whatever we can just go inside! This is WAY better than having to go anywhere". Whatever you say!

How cute do they look though. I did not camp out with them. ivy and I roughed it in the house together. Here they are all ready to head to the tent. Decked out in their warm jammies and head lamp.

I love this picture of Maddy. She is just growing up way too fast.

My cute Joselyn.


And my silly Lilly.

Oh there she is!

We recently got a new computer and it isn't letting me move pictures around for some reason so these are all out of order. But the next few are actually before they headed to bed. We roasted hot dogs and made smores and had tons of fun together.




Here are my other tow daughters, Sara and Emma who live next door. My girls and these girls practically live at each others houses. They were over jumping away as we were setting up the tent.
And Lilly was just chillaxin'.


I am not sure if Dustin needed someone to remind him how to actually assemble a tent or if our neighbor just happen to be walking by?jk Dust.
And Ivy stayed alseep inside and let me hang out with everyone outside which was very thoughtful of her.

4 comments:

Alli said...

how fun! maybe we will try that out once we get our backyard done! I love dustin's outfit, and the adorable light on his head. So glad you have all girls. It is the most adorable thing ever.

Amanda said...

Does Dustin STILL have those red long johns?? :) Or are they new ones??? :)

SMDStudio said...

Only a man truly confident in himself would be caught dead in an outfit like that. Oh, that man makes me laugh. ;> Thanks for the smile guys - I needed that. Now that you guys have rounded up a tent, we must go camping together.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

You guys are such a fun family. And all your girls are so beautiful.