Monday, May 24, 2010

happenings.....

Look who is coming to live with me! I can hardly count down the days! Becky and her family are moving to Portland and they are moving in with us until they find a place of their own. I can't wait to see all four of our oldest walking to the bus stop together. SERIOUSLY! I feel like the luckiest person to get my sister here. It is going to be interesting to have 9 kids and 4 adults in this house together but I can't wait! HURRY UP AND PACK UP BECK!


And I can't find my camera so you don't get any new pictures but if I was going to post a picture it would be of my sweet sleeping baby in her crib. She slept almost 10 hours last night! Think Hallelujah chorus if you will. I did the "sneak into her room to make sure she was still breathing thing" at 4 int he morning because I was so thrown off! And as an added bonus Lilly didn't even wake up with a nightmare, or a peeing incident, or an itching fit, etc. It was glorious!!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Seriously, you could market sleep almost like heroin to moms with babies. I am NOT AT ALL looking forward to midnight (and 2:00 am, and 5:00 am) feedings again! Sleep deprivation makes me EXTREMELY cranky!!! When Camryn was born, we bought boxes and boxes of diapers and wipes and all that, but we also bought boxes and boxes of caffienated soda. I drank my weight in Cherry Coke those first few weeks! We literally had a pyramid of soda 12-packs in our kitchen, and we still call caffeine "liquid sleep." I'll be sure to load up for baby #2!

Amanda said...

What an awesome night...I'm hoping for another year of good nights :). And I'm soooo jealous of your sister coming to live with you! How FUN!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Alli said...

I wish I was there living with you too! Not fair!! maybe some day though. we can keep our fingers crossed.

Wendy said...

So glad to hear you had a good night of sleeping!
And how fun to have a sister living with you! Lucky.