Sunday, June 13, 2010

more pictures

These are in total backwards order but I am so behind I don't even want to worry about it right now. I finally got Dustin to figure out how to get my pictures onto my computer again. Unfortunately I don't have many to look at as things around here have been TOTALLY CRAZY! I haven't even THOUGHT about pulling my camera out for the last couple of weeks as we had so many people living here. It was fun to have our cousins so close but Beck and I soon realized that it just wasn't going to work! Too many kids under one roof! So they moved out on Saturday and I think everyone in much happier with the current situation. Especially since we are only a few miles down the road. It was so funny when they were driving away last night though because my girls were just BAWLING! I think they weren't understanding that they are here to stay and they aren't driving home to California. But here are some pictures of things that were have been going on the last month......

Josey at the temple Maddy at the temple






Here are the girls after their talent show performances. They both did amazing....of course!



Here is Maddy in her little skit she did.

And here is Josey in the same skit.

Here they are getting ready to take the stage
Here is Maddy singing "Fireflies". I wish I could have taken some better pictures but they just weren't coming out well! She was so brave and did such a good job. At the end all the students starting singing along and I wasn't sure how she was going to handle it. I wasn't sure if it would throw her off make her upset or something but she was such a natural performer and just said, "Everyone join me!" And she had the whole school singing together. It was so cute and I was so proud of her!

And here is Josey singing "Wake Up". I was so proud of her also. I love watching my girls get up there and perform because they love to do it and.....really so do I! They are so brave to get up there in front of the whole school. I am always afraid that they are going to choke but they are so good under pressure! They did great!
I was able to get a couple shots of Josey at the dress rehearsal but then they ran out of time before Maddy had a turn.




This is Ivy from just a few days ago. She is changing so much!
She has the worst cold and I feel so bad for her. It is so horrible when they are trying to nurse and they can't breathe out of their nose. I can't wait until this goes away!

These are from like a month ago! Here is Ivy getting acquainted with Maddy's cat. She loves that she has figured out how to grab things and put them directly in her mouth. She is already such a busy baby it is so weird. She's just constantly looking for stimulation! I am fearful for her toddler years. Maddy was a baby like this and she was SOOOOOO "full of energy" I liked to say. She was exhausting and I have a feeling Ivy is going to be very similar.


My rock star with the crazy hair.
This is so funny. So recently a little girl in Josey's class broke her leg requiring her to be in a wheelchair for a few weeks. So, since then Josey has been OBSESSED with having a broken leg/arm. So was so obsessed that she started wrapping her legs and arms like they were broken and finding anything she could to make crutches out of. This then progressed to using the stroller like it was a wheelchair. She would just beg me to go along with her story that she had really hurt herself. I thought this was harmless until I heard that the neighbors really thought she had dislocated her shoulder and severely sprained her ankle and they thought that she was just using a scarf as a sling and pushing herself around in a stroller cause she was so badly injured! She would just sit and watch her friends jumping on the trampoline to keep up the charade! She has been obsessed! We had to finally put a stop to it after 3 weeks. It was quite funny though.

I think Ivy is going to be a big thinker....she already has the position down.
These pictures are from Mt.Hood about a month ago. We went up hoping to head over to the lake only to be halted by lots of snow still on the roads. We ended having to help these people get their van unstuck for like a half hour and then we just headed home. Great fun!

This picture cracks me up though because I LOVE what Maddy is wearing. If you can blow it up you HAVE to see her outfit......hilarious

5 comments:

SMDStudio said...

How fun to catch up on you guys. I'm glad life is settling down again. I wish I could have seen your beautiful girls perform - I love hearing them sing. ;>

Alli said...

yeah, more pictures. did you video them singing?? I want to see it. I love maddy's outfit in the last picture. So cute!

JasonDebbie said...

I cant even control what kaitlyn wears, its mismatched and crazy every day.

Liz said...

maddis outfit is so great!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Yeah more pictures...I'm glad you are all still alive. Now we can come visit.=)