Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Josey Posey!

It was Joselyn's birthday on Saturday! She was SO excited she could barely sleep the night before! Here she is after her shower and with her new outfit on posing outside her decorated door. And of course Lilly needed in on the action.


Her FABULOUS birthday outfit!



And she loved that I decorated her picture.




We headed to the mall to get her ears pierced. This is something she has been begging for since Maddy got her ears pierced 2 years ago! I told her that when she turned 8 we would get them pierced. We got to Claire's and wouldn't you know it......she didn't want to do it! She was in tears! So we didn't get the ears pierced but we did head over to build-a-bear where she picked out a birthday animal and she was all smiles about that. Here is Hedwig and the Harry Potter glasses technically go with the owl but Josey loves to wear them around. I am glad we had already purchased him before she saw the little build-a-bear wheelchair (if you remember this post).....too funny!


We also did something that Dustin and I vowed we would NEVER do! And if you really know me you know this is CRAZY like CUH-RAY-ZEE!!! We got



A CAT!

This is little Luke Skywalker Simba Moyes. HE is 12 weeks and the cutest thing ever! The girls are in heaven! Dustin seems okay and I think he secretly like the idea that he is a boy. Right Dust?




We have been keeping him in the bathroom to get him adjusted to our house. I had to take a picture because there were like 12 people in there playing with him. Josey also got a fun package from grandma Beth!

Thanks grandma!


And here she is trying to blow out those trick candles her mean mom put on her cake! Everyone had to get in on the action and help out.


Here are all the girls, Bear and their 2 dads......doesn't it look like that? So funny!

We love you so much Josey and are so glad that you had a wonderful birthday! We can't wait until September to see you get baptized!!






And a few of Ivy that were so cute!









Ivy has finally got the hang of bouncing in her bouncer and she LOVES it!



Here is Josey blowing out her candles and her sisters and cousins helping out.




Here are the girls playing with little Lukie aka Starfighter. They love to pretend that he is a Warrior cat going into battle.

4 comments:

Alli said...

josey looks so grown up! I still can't believe you got a cat... one more family member we can't visit.... jk. maybe. oh, and I LOVE that josey was wearing harry potter glasses because I have a pair that I keep in my purse at all times just waiting for the next movie to come out.

SMDStudio said...

Happy birthday, Josie! Seeing your cat almost makes me miss mine - but then I remember the litter box. Ha ha. ;> He's a very adorable kitty.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I thought you were allergic to cats??? Anyway...he's cute. Josey is so pretty. I cant believe she is 8! one more thought...it makes me jealous to see yours and becks kids together....wish we were moving there sooner than 4 years. Because poor bear could use a couple boy cousins. =)

Megan said...

Okay...now I want a cat!