Tuesday, July 13, 2010

my bathing beauty

These pictures just make me smile. She LOVES her bath and just splashes and splashes!

This first picture looks so much like Joselyn to me it is scary! She is seriously maybe my MOST bald baby. Maddy was a close second. Poor girl!



This one makes me laugh cause she looks so offended that I was taking pictures of her in the bath!



And look at how chunky she is getting! She actually is only in the 30% for her weight so not really that chunky, but she is in the 70% for her height! go figure!


4 comments:

Alli said...

that first one TOTALLY looks like Josey! Ivy is getting so big! she looks soooo cute.

SMDStudio said...

Love the pink washcloth. ;>

Amanda said...

She does look SO much like josey in the first..which is funny bcuz she looks like Lilly most of the time to me! But she looks so happy and GROWN UP! Time flies!

Betsy Fox said...

She does look a lot like Josey. And true to form for a Moyes girl, she looks like she about to burst with personality!