Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trip to Mutaugh

So these are the pictures that I found on the camera after Dustin's 4th of July trip with the older girls. They had SO much fun! And I wish that I could have been there for some of it but maybe next year! He did a great job of taking lots of pictures for me though. I can't tell you much of what is going on in any of them but you can glean as much as I can!

These pictures are at the end of the trip after Dustin took the girls to get their own John Deer shirts and little tractors that they love. If you look close you can see their little tractor. Josey and Lilly's look like the first one and Maddy's looks like the next one (frankly all the tractors look the same to me.....)


Grandma and Grandpa Moyes and the girls.
These are a the jump place everyone went too.

cousin Avery





Uncle Ryan and Ryder

I think that is my husband?
They also visited the cemetery were many Moyes are buried uncluding Dustin's grandparents. And those are Maddy AWESOME socks there on the right.


One night Dustin and kids and Uncle Paul and Aunt Lesli and kids slept outside in their tent.








Maddy and Avery
Josey
LillyJust playing around with Uncle Paul and daddy
I am not sure I want to know what is going on in this picture cause sometimes Uncle Paul and daddy scare me.


And they even whent 4-wheeling with grandma and grandpa



What a gorgeous view!
Josey riding with grandpa. She was so proud that she got to drive it all by herself.


I just love these hills.

Seriously I am actually really glad that Dustin had this time with just his girls. I think they really had a great time together and I know Dustin had so much fun with them. Looks like a fun trip!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Poor Maddy..she was so patient with Ashlynn! Ash totally attached herself to Maddy's stuffed dog, so Ash would "take care" of it when Maddy was gone and even named him Trevor! Maddy was so sweet to share him!! We loved seeing them and missed you and Ivy (but we TOTALLY understand too!!!)