Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My littlest soccer player

Yes that's her! I am so mad that these came out blurry. I really despise my camera! BUT! Here are the cutest pictures of Lilly on her way to her first soccer team meeting. She has been so excited to play soccer and when we got the call from her coach I thought she might just burst! So yesterday was the parent meeting. I couldn't go because I was at the cast party with Maddy and Josey at the same time so Dustin got to go with her.

I was laughing so hard because for Lilly, it was all about the outfit that she was going to wear. We found Maddy's old soccer uniform from when she was 6 and Lilly was SOOOO excited to wear it. I dragged out on old soccer cleat that was her size but I couldn't find the other one in time. But she didn't care! As you can see she wore just the one.

She had her actual soccer practice tonight and I got to take her and watch her. I wasn't sure how she was going to do because she tends to be on the shy side and if she gets in trouble for anything she is usually traumatized. But she LOVED IT! She was so in to it I think I could have disappeared and I don't think she would have noticed. She was so focused on kicking that ball and running as fast as she could it was so cute! They had a water break at one point and Lilly ran over really fast and took a drink and sprinted back to her coach and said, "Teacher! I am ready!" I hope she stays this enthusiastic about it the whole way through!



3 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun!! I bet it's sooo nice to have them in something that they WANT to be in!! It makes it worth the time and money!

Alli said...

i love her mismatching shoes. She is adorable.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

She cracks me up. Go lilly!