Friday, February 06, 2009

more performances by Josey and Lilly

So after long last I have finally recorded another riveting performance by Josey, and Lilly wanted in on the action this time as well. Lilly is a HUGE Taylor Swift fan. Seriously, she loves her songs every time they come on the radio and proclaims them her favorite song. Recently it has been Taylor Swift's "Love Song" that she has preferred. So I have been playing it for her on the computer at home. The girls decided they wanted to do a performance and I thought, it has been a while since I video taped them, so here you go! (Maddy was at her play rehearsal which is why she wasn't video taped.) If you have missed any of Joselyn's previous "performances", they are here and here .

7 comments:

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Oh my gosh. I laughed my head off. How in the world do you not crack up??? They are both so intense. Tell Josie she is my American Idol!

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

How funny! The next American Idols!

Kate said...

Holy cow... they are SO cute! And such good singers and performers. What are you going to do with them when they get older? :)

Darrell and Alissa said...

I laughed so hard- what talented little girls you have- love the drama they add with their movements!!!

SMDStudio said...

Oh, my gosh! They are so adorable!!! I want them to come live at my house and sing to me all day. I love it!

Megan said...

Ha ha ha!!! That totally reminds me of when Katie and I were little girls. We were obsessed with Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love of All," and we'd sing along with all our hearts whenever it was on the radio. My mom remembers one particular songfest when Katie sang the verse "They can't take awy my dignity..." then immediately wiped her nose along the entire length of her jacket sleeve. Dignity officially gone!!!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.